top of page
Vibrant Australian sunrise in the City o


Supreme Court sign on a pillar closeup.j


We represent clients in all legal disputes having acted in disputes in VCAT, the Supreme Court, the Victorian Court of Appeal, the Magistrates' Court, the AAT, the Family Court, the Federal Circuit Court, and the High Court of Australia. We have experience in commercial disputes, building disputes, personal injury claims, wrongful death claims, employment disputes, fraud claims, negligence, confiscation claims, lending disputes, property disputes, company and trust disputes and more.

Close up of 60s husband and wife sit at desk sign health insurance contract close deal, sm


We represent individuals who have been left out of a Will when they shouldn't have.   If you believe you have been unfairly left out of a Will, contact us for advice.​We act in relation to other Will and Estate related disputes, such as disputes between jointly appointed executors and disputes arising between beneficiaries and executors.Having acted in many disputes relating to Will and Estate, we understand the importance of a properly drawn Will specific to an individual's circumstances. Contact us if you require your new Will drawn or existing Will reviewed.  

Family figure and gavel on table. Family


Over many years, we have gained the experience and expertise necessary to act in all family law matters, including defacto and same sex relationships, and particularly property disputes in the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court.​We also act for clients in respect of:- Parenting Disputes- Divorce Applications- Intervention Orders and familyviolence matters- Binding Family Agreements- Child Support matters, including reviews in the AAT

Hand choosing mini wood house model from


We act in all matters relating to property, including matters such as the purchase and sale of property, sub-division of land, registration and removal of caveats, preparation of retail and commercial leases.​In most cases, these services are provided for a fix fee to give you certainty.

People Working in a Conference and Photo


Contact us if you are buying or selling a business, or if you are buying or wish to start a franchise.

Portrait of happy woman standing at door


Contact us to get your business up and running.  We can get your company registered and create documents such as shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements, partnership agreements, and other documents necessary to get your business going.

bottom of page